- letsRUMBL offers 3 contest types: 1) Head to Head Contests, 2) Group Contests, and 3) Leaderboard Contests
- You must complete a 5 player draft to enter a contest against a selected or random opponent.
- Note that that experienced players with over 1000 cash contests are considered experts and titled letsRUMBL MVPs on their profile photo.
- You may decline a content against a letsRUMBL MVP.
- If your opponent does not accept the contest before game time, entries are refunded immediately.
- Contest results will be determined by the total points accumulated by each individual lineup entry (Scoring Overview summarized below).
- Head to Head Contests consist of 2 players
- Group Contests consist of 5 players
- Leaderboard Contests consist of ALL players who participated in a cash contest in a given week.
- Drafting, team requirements, and tie breaking rules remain the same for each contest type.
- Each draft contains 5 tiers of players (5-star, 4-star, 3-star, 2-star, 1-star).
- You must select one player from each star to complete your team.
- There are no position requirements in letsRUMBL drafting.
- The 5 star tier has the best players available for that draft.
- The 4-star tier has the next set of best players in that draft and so on.
- Tiers are determined by the average fantasy points those players get on a daily basis.
Each entrant will earn points based on the performance, during the applicable contest period, of the professional sports players that were selected on their team. The specific scoring system for each letsRUMBL contest, and the number of winners, will be predetermined and set forth in the by the rules below. letsRUMBL will be responsible for tallying the points for each letsRUMBL contest based on the reporting of professional sports player's performance provided by each professional sporting league.
See the Scoring Overview section for a breakdown of letsRUMBL scoring for each sport.
TIEBREAKERS FOR ALL CONTEST TYPES.
1. Highest scoring 5-Star player wins.
2. Highest scoring 4-Star player wins.
3. Highest scoring 3-Star player wins.
4. Highest scoring 2-Star player wins.
5. Highest scoring 1-Star player wins.
6. Most games played during contest period.
7. Most challenges issued during contest period.
8. First team created during contest period wins.
Postponed Live Games
If a postponed game is played on the same day then the user will receive points for players in those games as normal. If a game is postponed to a later date or called off for any reason, any players that are selected for that game will receive points up to the cut off point.
Suspended Live Games
A game is considered suspended if it is unfinished, but to be completed in the future. The statistics compiled prior to the end of the contest period will count towards contests.
During the game we will receive live scoring from SportsData. After the game has ended they will pass us a final box score for the game. After we receive and confirm the box scores for all the day's games we will then settle all contests. However, very rarely, the leagues and stats provider revise the box scores after the final box score has been released. In the event of this occurring the player scores will not be updated and the settlements will not be revised.
Double Headers (MLB)
Only one game of a doubleheader will count for scoring. Players will only score points for the game which starts at the time listed in the contest details. For purposes of scheduling, each game of the doubleheader is listed as a "separate" game so that the user may select them as unique players for a subsequent contest.
Contest Settlements & Payment
We try to settle contests and run payments as quickly as possible, but must ensure we do so accurately. Most contests are settled shortly after the last game finishes. However, to settle we have to wait until all the player statistics have been reported by our third party stats provider. This lets us ensure that the final box scores are complete. Please note there can sometimes be last minute changes. If there is difficulty obtaining official results or issues with scoring, the contest may be settled the following day.
- Every team you create in a cash contest is entered into the Weekly Leaderboard.
- Contest Ends: Every Tuesday.
Prizes - High Stakes Leaderboards
- 1st place - $100
- 2nd place - $50
- 3rd place - $20
- 4th place - $15
- 5th place - $10
- 6th place - $10
- 7th place - $5
- 8th place - $5
- 9th place - $5
- 10th place - $5
- 11th place - $5
- 12th place - $5
- 13th place - $5
- 14th place - $5
- 15th place - $5
Prizes - Regular Leaderboards
- 1st place - $30
- 2nd place - $20
- 3rd place - $10
- 4th place - $5
- 5th place - $5
- 6th place - $5
- 7th place - $2
- 8th place - $2
- 9th place - $2
- 10th place - $2
- 11th place - $2
- 12th place - $2
- 13th place - $2
- 14th place - $2
- 15th place - $2